Followers

Thursday 26 January 2012

In my heart!

Aaah Don't worry I haven't gone all soppy on you!! .....well maybe just a wee bit!!
Oooh I love these new Tilda's!! this is Tilda with cozy heart!! I have coloured her with my copics, the DP is 1st editon Love letters, the chipboard heart I cut out with a sizzix die and coloured with my copics to match the image then I put a good layer ranger crackle glaze on then dropped some beadazzles (not to be confused with vajazzles!!! Lol!!) and glass glitter! the flowers are prima with a brad in the middle and the ticket die is tim holtz with the sentiment embossed in white.
The challenges I would like to enter with this card are:
Simon says stamp and go - song title  -  you'll be in my heart / phil collins
papertake weekly - happy highlights, Gloss or glitter
cupcake craft challenges - all you need is love
Stamp with fun - cute vintage
Well have a great day!
Hugs
Jacqui P x





4 comments:

  1. Such a perfect image just beautiful on your design! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous jacqui.your colours are stunning and i love the sweet tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card for our 'All you need is love' challenge this week Jacqui! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacqui......aww...for some reason your photo is not visible!!

    thanks bunches for playing along with this weeks challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!

    ReplyDelete