Followers

Saturday 7 July 2012

summer fairy finna!

Good morning!
Well summer is over! the rain is back! well we did have 4 lovely days, can't be greedy can we? YES!!!!!!!! 
Today over at basic grey challenges we want to see "fun in the Sun"
Now I have a confession to make!! this theme was my idea!! now I came up with it months ago, but when it came time to make this card I suddenly thought hmmm what constitutes "fun" does my card have to show action, or can someone be having fun just picking flowers? and what did I mean by sun? does my card have to be set at the seaside for example? yes folks I can get a bit OCD about themes, well I mulled over my conundrum for about a week, getting stamps out and putting them back, now when I get like this, I can't make anything else, I just get blinkers and have to finish the card that is on my mind!! So eventually after dismissing all my stamps (?????) and all my digi's (??????) I found this wee beauty at Mo's! and she looks like she is enjoying herself!! and it's defo sunny, as she has her swimming cozzie on so Voila!! the rest as they say is history!! the rest pretty much fell into place, as I browsed my Basic grey papers this Kioshi one jumped out, and I had my colour scheme. colouring is with my copics, doily is cheery lynne, flowers are prima.
the challenges I would like to enter are:
totally paper crafts - here come summer (there went summer here!!)
papertake weekly - anything goes
dream valley - things with wings
ABC challenge -  S for Suprise
Well have a good weekend all!
hugs
Jacqui P x

14 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui, What a beautiful image and coloured so well. She is ultra sweet. I love the colour tones you have used, the details and the design papers.
    Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Totally Paper Crafts this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can so feel your pain at deciding things like this Jacqui. But what a fabulous theme and you have done a wonderful job! Love this card! It is soooooo fun and fairies only come out in the sunshine - everyone knows that! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqui gorgeous card the image is adorable and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is perfect and wonderful colours just love it! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Jacquui. Love the colours a perfectly laid out. Gorgeous. Thanks for taking part in papertake Weelkly. Love Sharon (DGT). x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, hun! What lovely papers and colouring, and what a cute image! Fabulous! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, So pretty
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely card and just love this image. Thanks for joining us at DREAM VALLEY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jacqui, this is delightful, your colours and colouring are fantastic - such a beautiful image - all so pretty!!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning jacqui.i love your colours and gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute and neat image choice!
    Thanks for posting also at ABC for the Surprise challenge!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jacqui - so did you jinx the summer here in the UK!! Fabulous choice of image, and love the papers and colours!! Fab how you've coloured her hair too!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh hunny this is just gorgeous. I love the DP's and your colouring is fabulous!
    Thanks so much for joining us at ABC.
    Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card, love the image, congratulations on winning the ABC Challenge this time. Be sure to claim your prize before the next challenge
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete