Followers

Saturday 18 August 2012

A simply Betty birthday

Good afternoon peeps!
Every time I have a DT post I promise myself next time I am going to prepare at least the day before!! and yet every time I crawl out of bed bleary eyed and think oooh bugger I forgot to write up my post!!! Lol!
and then to add insult to injury I keep getting headaches on Saturday mornings! Whats that about?!?!?! I don't drink, so it's not a hangover!! but about 3 out of 4 Saturdays I wake up with a headache!!! strange!!!
Anyhoo today I have one card for 2 challenges!!
This is my first simly  Betty digi and certainly not goining to be my last!! I really enjoyed colouing this beauty in! mind you I think I took over an hour on her hair!! I coloured her in with my trusty copics the papers are Basic grey sugar Rush, the sentiment is LOTV and butterfly and ribbon from stash!
~
So over at Basic Grey challenges this week we would love to see your creations using basic grey products and our theme is Anything goes!!! easy eh!!
~
And over at Craft your Days away we have a rather sad farewell challenge! I will really miss working with this talented team of lovely ladies, and our theme...  yes you guessed it Anything goes!!
 ~
the challenges I would like to enter are:
Totally papercrafts - inspired by a song (happy birthday)
Card making mamas - try something new (simply Betty Digi? hope that's ok!)

Well that's all from me today
Hugs
Jacqui xx

6 comments:

  1. Haven't come across these stamps before, Jacqui, but she's fab and I love the way you've coloured her.Her hair was certainly worth the effort - it's stunning! The colour combo is just gorgeous, too. Have a lovely weekend! Hugs, Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, wow lovely card, gorgeous colouring and fab papers,hope your headaches gone,

    is your nose sore? lol
    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean. Every week I am going to be more organised and what happens ... last minute panic! You will often hear me saying "OMG! What day is it!"

    Fabulous card and great colours/colouring too.

    That is a real bugger about the Saturday headaches. Try getting up at the same time you do during the week so that your head thinks that it is Friday or Tuesday. I'm clever huh! Don't answer that :)

    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jacqui, your colours and papers are fabulous, such a beautifully coloured image and great details.

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacqui, love the image and the papers are fab. I'm always running late too. Hope you get the headaches sorted. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card , and a great colored Image. I guess tackling a new stamp company qualifies, LOL Thanks for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete