Followers

Sunday 2 June 2013

princes Tilda with ballet shoes

Hi! Me again!
Just popping by to let you know about our new challenge over at Simply Magnolia which is:
Layers and Lace!
Use at least 4 layers on your card.
(includes base)
Also add LACE to embellish
I have used princess tilda with ballet shoes, I didn't like this stamp at first but now I love her! :)
I have coloured with my trusty Copics and she has some glitter on her crown and tutu, the papers are (for a change Lol!!) Maja. The flowers are from LLC and WOC the metal corner and the butterfly have been frantaged they are really sparkly and pretty, and lace and ribbon from stash!
The challenges I would like to enter this card into are:
~
Papertake weekly - sketchie free for all I have used sketch 71
Mid week Magnolias - make it sparkle
 the ribbon girl challenge - add a die cut (butterfly)
Lovely Hanglar - shabby chic or vintage
7 kids college fund - embellishments
~
Have a lovely evening!
hugs
Jacqui xx

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card, I love this image and you have coloured her so Beautiful, the flowers and the papers looks fab.
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love it.
    Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. OO This is so cute!
    Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Jacqui! Love your coloring and the beautiful details. Gorgeous butterfly and flower arrangements! Thanks for joining us at the Midweek Magnolias this week. hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacqui, this is fab, I love the colours and Tilda is coloured beautifully. Gorgeous layout too.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous jacqui.your colours are really beautiful and I love the pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Jacqui. The image is adorable and I love the gorgeous papers and design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning!! Love all the flowers!! Thank you for joining in the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete