Followers

Saturday 19 October 2013

Yum! Saturated Canary, Ratatouille for Basic grey!

Hiya all! Well I am sitting in my craft room looking at the most miserable weather ever!! I have the lights on at 13.00 because it is sooo dark and there is a drizzle so heavy outside that it looks like fog! You know the kind of drizzle that gets you wetter and colder than a down pour! Still I won't complain (hmm .. think you just did Jacqui!!) we did have a wonderful summer!!
Well this fortnight over at Basic grey challenges we have a fun and tasty challenge for you:
Food and Drink!
Just remember to use Basic grey and let us know what you have used!
Our wonderful regular sponsor is of course:
So onto my card!
I really enjoyed making this one and I have to confess I got the idea for using the birthday recipe stamp with this image from a card that the talented Deb Jennet made, " I thought Hmmm beautiful card I have that digi and that stamp.... Cool!!!"
The image is of course Saturated Canary Ratatouille, and the stamp is a lilli of the valley rubber stamp. I have used Basic grey Plumeria papers, so soft and pretty! the image is coloured with my Copics, the super cute knife and fork are magnolia dohickeys (the smaller set) Lace and pearls are from my stash!
~
The challenges I would like to enter are:
Bearly Mine challenge - anything goes
7 kids challenge - anything goes
 ribbon girl challenge - Must include LOTV - sentiment
Charisma cardz - Greed/food  - Food
~
Well that all from me folks!
have a wonderful day, see y'all tomorrow for Simply Magnolia!
Hugs
Jacqui xx



10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful recipe, great card, thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz this week, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! She is pretty so much! And the pale purple elements are so cute here) Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Jacqui - hope your weather improves - we saw the sun for a few moments but now back to grey! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image Jacqui - one of my favourite SC images. You have coloured her beautifully. The papers are so pretty. The sentiments is a fab finishing touch to the image.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jacqui.fab sassy image and i love your pretty colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Jacqui! I love the colours and image, and the recipe is just perfect with this too! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation...thanks for sharing with us at BEARLY-MINE x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Jaquie, I love your design and such pretty colours. A beautifully coloured sweet SC image and great details - love the fork & knife!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww such a cute card! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and perfect embellies! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie :)

    ReplyDelete